Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Newsreader settings

Thanks, Chip... works fine now.

--
Richard Choate, CPA

-----Original Message-----
Richard,

Go to the View menu, choose Current View, and ensure

that "Group
Message By Conversation" option is checked.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Richard Choate" wrote in message
I must have accidentally set something wrong. I'm

seeing a bunch
of

are new
ones and I
don't know what I've done such that there is no

original thread
anymore,
just the replies. Can someone advise as to what I've

done. This
is Outlook
Express.

PS: I know this isn't an Excel question but hopefully

nobody
will be ****ed.
It is just a simple question.
--
Richard Choate, CPA

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dear NG readers,
The post immediately preceding this one was not posted by
me either. This is no doubt from the imposter who posted
the "Baby Gates" stupid message.
I do not appreciate this and I hope others who have seen
my posts will recognize that this is not my style.
--
HTH
Richard Choate, CPA

Go to the View menu, choose Current View, and ensure

that "Group
Message By Conversation" option is checked.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com

"Richard Choate" wrote in message
.. .
I must have accidentally set something wrong. I'm

seeing a bunch
of

are new
ones and I
don't know what I've done such that there is no

original thread
anymore,
just the replies. Can someone advise as to what I've

done. This
is Outlook
Express.

PS: I know this isn't an Excel question but hopefully

nobody
will be ****ed.
It is just a simple question.
--
Richard Choate, CPA

.

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Chip. It must be something else. As a for instance, There is a post
about "Quad Combinations", which is basically an argument between Harlan
Grove and some smart ass named Samuel over probablilities for a lottery, and
then I see a " Quad Combinations" in a seperate thread between the
same people. I can't figure out if it is my problem or if these 2 guys
opened up with a new thread to continue on the old one. I have several
others that look like discontinuous threads, too.

I think I'm losing it. Also, people really seem to be nastier than usual
today. One guy even signed on as me, to make fun of me and accuse me of
being a shill for Microsoft.
--
Richard Choate, CPA