Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default NEWSREADER

Where in microsoft.public.excel._______________?

(in my Outlook Express newsreader)

will I find the newsgroups we are now in?

i.e. Excel General Questions.

Thank you,

FLKulchar
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

microsoft.public.excel.misc

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"F. Lawrence Kulchar" wrote in
message ...
Where in microsoft.public.excel._______________?

(in my Outlook Express newsreader)

will I find the newsgroups we are now in?

i.e. Excel General Questions.

Thank you,

FLKulchar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi F. Lawrence Kulchar,

In OE goto ToolsNewsgroups select the 'all' tab, then type
excel into the box which says 'display newsgroups which contain'
You can then click on any of the groups and click on subscribe.
Your subscibed newsgroups will show up in the folders window
on the left of your screen under the heading msnews.microsoft.com

Here is a link to miscallaneous to get you started

HTH
Martin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

At start you have to create an account to some news server (In Outlook
Express menu: ToolsAccounts). I myself use news.microsoft.com, but there is
a lot of them.

Now in OE folders window, you'll see your account. Select it, click on
Newsgroups... button in synchronization window, and check NG's you want to
connect from list.

--
Arvi Laanemets
( My real mail address: arvi.laanemets<attarkon.ee )

"F. Lawrence Kulchar" wrote in
message ...
Where in microsoft.public.excel._______________?

(in my Outlook Express newsreader)

will I find the newsgroups we are now in?

i.e. Excel General Questions.

Thank you,

FLKulchar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

For a list of all MS news groups...........

http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 10:05:17 +0100, "Bob Phillips"
wrote:

microsoft.public.excel.misc

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP