Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel; vba; listbox how to reorganize list in alfabetical order

under the excel (or any of MS office appl) I have a listbox
the list is already fill in And I want to change positions
of the items in order to have them in alfabetical order
list consist of words, the len can be diffrent,upper or
lower case does not metter.

Tks
konrad