Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA: Userform Linkage Difficulties

Alrighty, I have bought 3 VBA books, and none have been
able to answer my questions.

1) In VBA, I have created two userforms: userform1 and
userform2. On Userform1 I created a couple of
commandbuttons. However, my codes are incorrect for
linking those commandbuttons to Userform2. Basically,
when I click on the commandbuttons I want it to show
Userform2. Does anyone know how to do this?
2) In addition, in VBA, I have created some listboxes on
my userform3. However, I wanted to link that list box to
a range of cells in my worksheet, and in addition, filter
out redundant numbers. Does anyone know how I may
approach this and possible code solutions?

Thank you for your time =)