Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default COMPARE AND COPY

in C1 put in the formula

=if(countif(B:B,A1)0,A1,"")

then drag fill down column C down to row 500.

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

Tom wrote in message
m...
I have 2 lists of part numbers, 500 in Column B and 2000 in Column C
and I would like to compare the 2 lists and where ever a part number
in Column A is duplicated in Column B, I would like for the part
number to be copied to the adjacent cell in Column A. See example of
outcome below.

Thanks,

Tom

A B C