Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AJM1949

Default Compare and copy

Hello everyone
I have an excel price list where i need to compare the active cell with the
one immediately below and then if they are equal copy the 4 columns adjacent
to the active cell into the row immediatley below. If they are not equal then
do nothing. I hope the figures below help explain my needs.

$4,789,00 123.09 65.00 45.00 76.00 12.00
$4789.00

Many Thanks in advance
--
AJM1949