Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Emailing an Excel File with a Macro through Outlook

Tyson,

Try Ron de Bruin's site for code examples (and an Add-In that
might automate the process for you)

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

John

Tysone wrote:

What I'm trying to do is write something in VB that will allow me to
send an excel file as an attachment through Outlook.

My Email Address will always be in D5 and my Subject will always be in
C3.

I have searched a bunch of news groups, but I can't find something
that I can adapt to my needs.

I'm not much of a programmer, but I can cut and paste with the best of
them. Any help would be awesome.

Thanks for your time,

Tyson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Is there a toggle switch out there for the outlook warning? The one
where it prompts you to say yes or no to the fact you computer is
going to auto send an email... Normally this is a great function, but
once a month I would like to turn it off and run it warning free.

Thanks

Tysone wrote:

What I'm trying to do is write something in VB that will allow me to
send an excel file as an attachment through Outlook.

My Email Address will always be in D5 and my Subject will always be in
C3.

I have searched a bunch of news groups, but I can't find something
that I can adapt to my needs.

I'm not much of a programmer, but I can cut and paste with the best of
them. Any help would be awesome.

Thanks for your time,

Tyson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Tysone

In OE you can swith it on and of in ToolsOptions
But not in Outlook

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

Tysone wrote:

What I'm trying to do is write something in VB that will allow me to
send an excel file as an attachment through Outlook.

My Email Address will always be in D5 and my Subject will always be in
C3.

I have searched a bunch of news groups, but I can't find something
that I can adapt to my needs.

I'm not much of a programmer, but I can cut and paste with the best of
them. Any help would be awesome.

Thanks for your time,

Tyson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

in this macro

ActiveWorkbook.SendMail Sheets("mysheet").Range("D5").Value, _
Sheets("mysheet").Range("C3").Value

Is there a way I can have it also have a standard Body of the email?

I.E. how you can have:
.Body & "blablabla"

Or does anyone know a better macro?

Thanks!

(Tysone) wrote in message . com...
I take the no responce as a no to this question?

(Tysone) wrote in message . com...
Is there a toggle switch out there for the outlook warning? The one
where it prompts you to say yes or no to the fact you computer is
going to auto send an email... Normally this is a great function, but
once a month I would like to turn it off and run it warning free.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You need Outlook code to do this.
Try this