Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tysone Tysone is offline

Default Emailing an Excel File with a Macro through Outlook

in this macro

ActiveWorkbook.SendMail Sheets("mysheet").Range("D5").Value, _
Sheets("mysheet").Range("C3").Value

Is there a way I can have it also have a standard Body of the email?

I.E. how you can have:
.Body & "blablabla"

Or does anyone know a better macro?

Thanks!

(Tysone) wrote in message . com...
I take the no responce as a no to this question?

(Tysone) wrote in message . com...
Is there a toggle switch out there for the outlook warning? The one
where it prompts you to say yes or no to the fact you computer is
going to auto send an email... Normally this is a great function, but
once a month I would like to turn it off and run it warning free.

Thanks