ynissel

Default Macro Emailing an XLS via Outlook

Is there any way to shut off the Outlook notice that says "a program is
trying to send email on your behalf - are you OK with this ?"
Also - Is there anyway to automatocally update links without asking you when
the file opens ?
Thanks
Ron de Bruin

Hi

1) http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm#sheet

2) When you open a file with code or manual

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"ynissel" wrote in message ...
Is there any way to shut off the Outlook notice that says "a program is
trying to send email on your behalf - are you OK with this ?"
Also - Is there anyway to automatocally update links without asking you when
the file opens ?
Thanks

Ron de Bruin

OOPS

Sorry I paste the wrong link
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/prevent.htm

2) When you open a file with code or manual
This was a question

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"ynissel" wrote in message ...
Is there any way to shut off the Outlook notice that says "a program is
trying to send email on your behalf - are you OK with this ?"
Also - Is there anyway to automatocally update links without asking you when
the file opens ?
Thanks

Ron de Bruin

ClickYes is running in the backround and you can not do it with code

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl