Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Order of events

I am looking for a document that will describe the order of events for
excel......

I am new to VBA in Excel but experienced in VBA for Access. The Access
help files very nicely provide a description of the order of events for
Access but I have been unable to locate such a document for Excel......

any pointers will be greatly appreciated...

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Susan

From Chip -
Download the EventSeq workbook from my downloads page.
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/download.htm

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

also - download Google Search for an easy way to find past stuff -
www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm

steve

"Susan Lammi" wrote in message
I am looking for a document that will describe the order of events for
excel......

I am new to VBA in Excel but experienced in VBA for Access. The Access
help files very nicely provide a description of the order of events for
Access but I have been unable to locate such a document for Excel......

any pointers will be greatly appreciated...

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

actually I am working in Excel 2000 but thanks.... I took a look and your
workbook was helpful, am I crazy or is there not a central location in the
help files or on MS knowledge base where the order of events is
documented????
"Chip Pearson" wrote in message
Susan,

Download the EventSeq workbook from my web site.
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/download.htm

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com

"Susan Lammi" wrote in message
I am looking for a document that will describe the order of

events for
excel......

I am new to VBA in Excel but experienced in VBA for Access.

The Access
help files very nicely provide a description of the order of

events for
Access but I have been unable to locate such a document for

Excel......

any pointers will be greatly appreciated...

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Just found your doucmentation http://www.cpearson.com/excel/events.htm and
it is exactly what I am looking for.... do you think there is much
difference in this area between Excel97 and Excel 2000....???

in any case thanks so much for your work is this area, These news groups
have saved my life more times than I like to admit.....
Thanks to all...........
"Chip Pearson" wrote in message
help files or on MS knowledge base where the order of events is
documented????

I've never seen any such documentation, and that's the main reason
I originally wrote the EventSeq workbook.