Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Order of events

help files or on MS knowledge base where the order of events is
documented????

I've never seen any such documentation, and that's the main reason
I originally wrote the EventSeq workbook.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Susan Lammi" wrote in message
actually I am working in Excel 2000 but thanks.... I took a look

and your
workbook was helpful, am I crazy or is there not a central

location in the
help files or on MS knowledge base where the order of events is
documented????
"Chip Pearson" wrote in message
Susan,

Download the EventSeq workbook from my web site.
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/download.htm

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com

"Susan Lammi" wrote in message
I am looking for a document that will describe the order of

events for
excel......

I am new to VBA in Excel but experienced in VBA for Access.

The Access
help files very nicely provide a description of the order of

events for
Access but I have been unable to locate such a document for

Excel......

any pointers will be greatly appreciated...

Thanks