Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Calculate Tax and Insert into table

I have a form with 3 fields - one is for 'Amount' - the user enters the
(gross) amount.

The other 2 fileds are called VAT_VR1 and NET_VR1. They have a control
source to calculate 17.5% of the gross amount, and split into just the
NETT and TAX amounts. I'd like to paste these 2 items into a table,
fields called VAT_VR1 and NET_VR1.

Thanks,
Chris

*** Sent via Developersdex