Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how can i get insert table and draw table icon in my tool bar?

how can i get insert table and draw table icon in my tool bar?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

U are talking about excel or word ?

in excel go to View|Toolbars| check drawing it will display at the
bottom of the sheet, if u want at the top
just click, hold drag it to top.

In word go to Table|Draw Table or Table|Insert

On Mar 25, 6:01*am, ganesh wrote:
how can i get insert table and draw table icon in my tool bar?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

use tools|customize

On Mar 25, 6:10*am, muddan madhu wrote:
U are talking about excel or word ?

in excel go to View|Toolbars| check drawing it will display at the
bottom of the sheet, if u want at the top
just click, hold drag it to top.

In word go to Table|Draw Table *or Table|Insert

On Mar 25, 6:01*am, ganesh wrote:

how can i get insert table and draw table icon in my tool bar?- Hide quoted text -