Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default CONCATENATE

Hello,

I have a big problem that I am trying to solve with no luck!

I am using Excel to connect to my company oracle database by using ODBC, and
programming SQL lines to determine conditions.

My problem is that I am trying to use the function CONCATENATE to string my
database (not working in SQL) so my last option is to generate Macro program
to do the Job (my data is very large).

Here is actually what I am trying to do

Result

Data Base

Optio Code
Car Code

Optio Code
Car Code

256,252,115,111,110
F7020

110
F7020

111
F7020

115
F7020

252
F7020

256
F7020

Any suggestions ???????????

Oren

Concatenate Mac8128 Excel Worksheet Functions 3 March 26th 09 09:17 PM
Concatenate Susie New Users to Excel 3 February 13th 08 01:56 AM
Concatenate Nadeem Excel Worksheet Functions 3 September 22nd 06 02:53 AM
I know how to concatenate ,can one de-concatenate to split date? QUICK BOOKS PROBLEM- New Users to Excel 1 July 26th 05 05:07 PM
Un-concatenate James Hamilton Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 7 June 10th 05 01:09 AM