Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PJS PJS is offline

Default Visual Basic Help - Pivot table, formatting colors

Hi,

I am trying to use different font colors for specific cells when certain
values show up in a pivot table.

For example, let say I have those 4 names below in Column A within a pivot
table, and I want to highlight the font color as blue for Adam, Brian, and
highlight Dean as with Red, but leave Charles as default font color black.
How would I go about it, in visual basic?

Adam
Brian
Charles
Dean
Frank

I tried copying some examples from Gord Dibben, the examples are wonderful
but they change the cell color rather than the font color, and it also has no
effect on the pivot table.
I am a "nub or nooob" when it comes to Visual Basic....

I would appreciate any inputs or assistance.

Thank you ^_^

PJS