Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can I make a simple fill-in calculator for webpage using Excel?

I want to make a fill-in calculator for a website using frontpage. It
requires andaverage of 5 numbers tht need to be inputted along with another
number that is used as a multiplier. Average of five numbers times multiplier
(number between 5 and 30 to 2 decimals) times 2% then divided by 12. I can
build the spreadsheet and formula my stumble is getting cells locked down and
transferred to Front page.Using Excel XP and Frontpage 2000