richkim2000

Default Saving file to a specific folder

I created a template form in Excel. However, when I save a completed form,
the save menu automatically brings up My Documents. I continually have to
navigate to the specific folder I want to save to. This is a pain to do this
all the time.

How do I adjust the template's properties to automatically choose the
specific folder to save to?