rko281

Default How to save file to a specific folder?

I created a template form in Excel. However, when I save a completed form,
the save menu automatically brings up My Documents. I continually have to
navigate to the specific folder I want to save to. This is a pain to do this
all the time.

How do I adjust the template's properties to automatically choose the
specific folder to save to?
tjtjjtjt

Here are a couple of options.

If you want to always start in a certain folder, go to Tools | Options |
General and replace the Default file location with the path of your choice. I
wouldn't do this unless I wanted all my files to go to a specific folder.

In the Saves as Box you may also be able to click on the destination folder
(don't go into the the folder-just click on it once).
Then, Click on Tools and choose Add to My places. Now your folder will
appear on the left side of the Dialog along with Desktop, My documents, etc.
If you right-click on one of these buttons, you can shoose Small Icons, and
you will have a lot of room to add more folders.

tj