-   -   Saving file to a specific folder (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/9883-saving-file-specific-folder.html)

richkim2000

Saving file to a specific folder

I created a template form in Excel. However, when I save a completed form,
the save menu automatically brings up My Documents. I continually have to
navigate to the specific folder I want to save to. This is a pain to do this
all the time.

How do I adjust the template's properties to automatically choose the
specific folder to save to?

tjtjjtjt

Look at the Subject: Saving file to a specific folder topic a couple of spots
down for a couple of ideas.

tj