Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Help needed!

Hi,

Every week me and my mates from work play football. There are about 30
of us, but different people play each week. What I need is a
spreadsheet where I can tick a box to indicate person x played on week
y, and it adds an equal share of £25 (the cost of the pitch hire)
dependent on how many played that week, onto an account summary page
that shows how much everybody owes for the pitch hire.

Is there already a template I can use for this, or can anybody help me
out on setting something up myself. I can find my way around excel, but
when it comes to programming I’m pretty useless!

Thanks.

--
presty
presty's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36205