Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Is there a way that I can exclude a formula from being printed?

To be more specific. I have a simple quantity times price equals cost formula
that i would like on my worsheet so the user can calculate cost to put into
the chart easier. However I don't want that formula or the titles above the
formula to be printed. I relize you can put it out of the print area and just
print page 1, but i would like to make it more simpler than that and just be
able to press print and it not show up.

Thanks,
Ron
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

try clicking on the TOOLS OPTIONS VIEW (tab) and deselect the
formula check box

click ok and test
if still fail
try highlighting cells and FORMAT CELLS PROTECTION (tab) and click
the hidden check box then TOOLS PROTECTION Protect sheet

try these ideas

--
Zygan
Zygan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34423

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Have you thought about a Before_Print routine that hides those rows when you hit
the print button then unhides after the print job is done?

You will find code here at Ron de Bruin's site.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Hide

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP