Watercolor artist

Default Need a formula that sums a column but could exclude some cells

In column F, from F5..F30, I have a set of dollar amounts that I want to sum.
However, if the value in cell K1="no" then I do not want to include in the
sum any value in column F that has in the same row the value "House" in
column I.

Howard

Roger Govier

Take a look at the following explanation of SUMPRODUCT by Bob Phillips
http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.SUMPRODUCT.html

--
Regards

Roger Govier