Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
raq raq is offline

Default print a whole folder

i need to print a entire folder with many sheets. is that possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

By 'folder' do you mean an entire Excel workbook? If so, yes,

Open the workbook, click on the first sheet you want to print, use the
controls to scroll to the last sheet to be printed and hold down the [Shift]
key and click on that sheet. The first and last and all sheets in between
will be selected as a group and you can then print them all at once.