Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
onenevadadollar

Default I would like to print the titles of files inside a folder.

I have excel and I have folders containing excel spreadsheets. I would like
to be able to print only the titles of the files contained wihtin an excel
folder.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

Several methods to accomplish this.......I like Tushar's best.

To add a "Print Directory" feature to Explorer, go to
this KB Article.

http://support.microsoft.com/default...EN-US;q272623&

Or you can download Printfolder 1.2 from.....

http://no-nonsense-software.com/freeware/

I use PF 1.2 and find it to be more than adequate with custom features.

OR Go to DOS(Command) prompt and directory.
Type DIR MYFILES.TXT

All the above create a *.TXT file which can be opened in Notepad or Excel.

One more method if you want to by-pass the *.TXT file and pull directly to
Excel is to use Tushar Mehta's Excel Add-in. This allows filtering and
sorting once you have the data in Excel.

http://www.tushar-mehta.com/ scroll down to Add-insDirectory Listing.

Download the ZIP file and un-zip to your Office\Library folder.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP