Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default fill series that runs along opposite axis?

I can’t even figure out how to ask this!

How do I create a custom fill series/use some formula(?) that will:
increase linearly with a step value of 1, but along the opposite axis
from the direction of the target cells. For example,

A1=B1*24
How do I then fill down column A so that:
A2=C1*24
A3=D1*24
A4=E1*24
Etc.

Also need to do the opposite:
B1=A1*24
C1=A2*24
D1=A3*24

I feel like there should be an easy way to do this, but for the life of
me…! Thanks for any suggestions.

--
Anne1320
Anne1320's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35969