Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Duane

Default Lines in converting Excel docs from older to new

On my computer at work we have a previous version of enterprise office (not
sure which, maybe 97?) Here at home I use 2K3 and during the beta test of 2K7
noticed that worksheets in Excel what I make at work would not properly align
lines which I had drawn on the spreadsheet when I opened the original in 2K7.