Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BorisS

Default intersection naming transport between files

Need the following. I have a model that is used by a customer. I need, once
they finish with it, to apply a sheet which I develop on a test model, which
references different tabs of that model into this €˜ratio analysis sheet.
Because I dont have named ranges in that model, the way in intend to
reference the places that I want to appear on this ratio sheet will be the
entry of line names with column names (for the intersection naming function,
whatever thats formally called). So the question I have is the following€¦if
I make the test case on my model, where I am having sheet names in the
intersection naming, as well as the names of lines and columns (assume the
names dont change from model to model), then when I move my ratio sheet tab
as a copy to the other model, will it still reference the same places on the
new model, or stick to the old model somehow?

Thx.

--
Boris