Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kim

Default Protecting a formula

Thanks to all your help out there, I've designed a *Killer* sales commission
calculator. I want to be able to send this out to my sales team; there are
certain cells that I am requiring them to fill in, then below are cells that
contain my formulas. How can I protect certain cells so they don't overwrite
my formulas but still give them the ability to manipulate other cells on the
same worksheet?
Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shaun

Kim-
You need to select the cells that you want them to have acces to, then
format cells and go to the protection tab and unlock those cells. After
that, go to tools and protection and you can protect the worksheet. You may
add a password or not, but after that only cells that were unlocked prior to
protection will be accessible to your sales people. Hope this helps.....

Shaun
I have a post I need help with if you know anything about linking comments
to cells....???