Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
panjo

Default problem with user defined function

Hi,

I have an excel file, which contains user defined functions. On 1 computer
it is working, on another not. There I got #VALUE! instead of the calculated
result.
Both computers are running win2k, with excel 2000. All patches are
installed. In excel the analysis toolpak is selected.
What can I check more to get this working on the other computer ?
Is there also an excel variant of the normal.dot like word ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

I think you're going to have to check the values in the ranges you pass to the
function or share your code.

--

Dave Peterson