Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Barb Reinhardt

Default problem with user defined function

Is the function in the personal.xls file of one computer and not the other?

"panjo" wrote:

Hi,

I have an excel file, which contains user defined functions. On 1 computer
it is working, on another not. There I got #VALUE! instead of the calculated
result.
Both computers are running win2k, with excel 2000. All patches are
installed. In excel the analysis toolpak is selected.
What can I check more to get this working on the other computer ?
Is there also an excel variant of the normal.dot like word ?