Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Big Rick

Default VLOOKUP Help

Hello Folks

Try as I might, I cannot get my head around VLOOKUP.
I would be very grateful if somebody could help me out.

What I want to do is have a list of 1500 products.
On "Products List" sheet.
Col A = Product Code
Col B = Product Description
Col C = Case Quantities
Col D = Price

On a seperate sheet (called Outlet1), I want to enter the product code and
have the description, quantities, and price automatically alter on the next 3
columns.

Your help is and always has been very much appreciated.
Thanking you in anticipation.
--
Big Rick
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Marcelo

Hi Rick,

try

Col A: Product Code
Col B = vlookup(a2,Sheet1!$a$1:$d$1501,2,0)
Col C = vlookup(a2,Sheet1!$a$1:$d$1501,3,0)
Col D = vlookup(a2,Sheet1!$a$1:$d$1501,4,0)

Does this help?
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"Big Rick" escreveu:

Hello Folks

Try as I might, I cannot get my head around VLOOKUP.
I would be very grateful if somebody could help me out.

What I want to do is have a list of 1500 products.
On "Products List" sheet.
Col A = Product Code
Col B = Product Description
Col C = Case Quantities
Col D = Price

On a seperate sheet (called Outlet1), I want to enter the product code and
have the description, quantities, and price automatically alter on the next 3
columns.

Your help is and always has been very much appreciated.
Thanking you in anticipation.
--
Big Rick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Big Rick

Thank you Marcello. That did the trick. Regards from England.

Perhaps you or someone else could point me in the right direction to website
for VLOOKUP **beginers**.

--
Big Rick

"Big Rick" escreveu:

Hello Folks

Try as I might, I cannot get my head around VLOOKUP.
I would be very grateful if somebody could help me out.

What I want to do is have a list of 1500 products.
On "Products List" sheet.
Col A = Product Code
Col B = Product Description
Col C = Case Quantities
Col D = Price

On a seperate sheet (called Outlet1), I want to enter the product code and
have the description, quantities, and price automatically alter on the next 3
columns.

Your help is and always has been very much appreciated.
Thanking you in anticipation.
--
Big Rick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Marcelo

Hi, Rick, thanks for the feedback,
here you a

http://www.bettersolutions.com/excel.aspx

http://www.bettersolutions.com/excel...K747564521.htm

regards
Marcelo

"Big Rick" escreveu:

Hello Folks

Try as I might, I cannot get my head around VLOOKUP.
I would be very grateful if somebody could help me out.

What I want to do is have a list of 1500 products.
On "Products List" sheet.
Col A = Product Code
Col B = Product Description
Col C = Case Quantities
Col D = Price

On a seperate sheet (called Outlet1), I want to enter the product code and
have the description, quantities, and price automatically alter on the next 3
columns.

Your help is and always has been very much appreciated.
Thanking you in anticipation.
--
Big Rick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Big Rick

Thank you once again.

BTW, Sorry above the previous post. I got carried away with the enter key.
--
Big Rick

"Big Rick" escreveu:

Hello Folks

Try as I might, I cannot get my head around VLOOKUP.
I would be very grateful if somebody could help me out.

What I want to do is have a list of 1500 products.
On "Products List" sheet.
Col A = Product Code
Col B = Product Description
Col C = Case Quantities
Col D = Price

On a seperate sheet (called Outlet1), I want to enter the product code and
have the description, quantities, and price automatically alter on the next 3
columns.

Your help is and always has been very much appreciated.
Thanking you in anticipation.
--
Big Rick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc