Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Marcelo

Default VLOOKUP Help

Hi, Rick, thanks for the feedback,
here you a

http://www.bettersolutions.com/excel.aspx

http://www.bettersolutions.com/excel...K747564521.htm

regards
Marcelo

"Big Rick" escreveu:

Thank you Marcello. That did the trick. Regards from England.

Perhaps you or someone else could point me in the right direction to website
for VLOOKUP **beginers**.

--
Big Rick

"Marcelo" wrote:

Hi Rick,

try

Col A: Product Code
Col B = vlookup(a2,Sheet1!$a$1:$d$1501,2,0)
Col C = vlookup(a2,Sheet1!$a$1:$d$1501,3,0)
Col D = vlookup(a2,Sheet1!$a$1:$d$1501,4,0)

Does this help?
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"Big Rick" escreveu:

Hello Folks

Try as I might, I cannot get my head around VLOOKUP.
I would be very grateful if somebody could help me out.

What I want to do is have a list of 1500 products.
On "Products List" sheet.
Col A = Product Code
Col B = Product Description
Col C = Case Quantities
Col D = Price

On a seperate sheet (called Outlet1), I want to enter the product code and
have the description, quantities, and price automatically alter on the next 3
columns.

Your help is and always has been very much appreciated.
Thanking you in anticipation.
--
Big Rick