Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kim Smith

Default how do I get the sum total to appear on the bottom of a worskshee

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett

put it ther

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Kim Smith" <Kim

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

Say you are wanting to sum the values in cells A1 through A19, then
Left-click on A1 and drag all the way down to A20, highlighting that whole
range of cells, then Left-click on the AutoSum character in the upper
toolbar. It will automatically put a formula in cell A20 of =SUM(A1:A19)
, or, you could just type that formula in A20 yourself to begin with and
forgo all the highlighting stuff.

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David Biddulph

"Kim Smith" <Kim wrote in message

If you mean in the status bar, View/ Status Bar, and highlight the cells you
wish to sum.
Right click in the status bar to switch between Sum/ Max/ Min, etc.
--
David Biddulph