-   -   how do I get the sum total to appear on the bottom of a worskshee (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/93258-how-do-i-get-sum-total-appear-bottom-worskshee.html)

Kim Smith

how do I get the sum total to appear on the bottom of a worskshee

Don Guillett

how do I get the sum total to appear on the bottom of a worskshee

put it ther

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Kim Smith" <Kim
wrote in message

CLR

how do I get the sum total to appear on the bottom of a worskshee

Say you are wanting to sum the values in cells A1 through A19, then
Left-click on A1 and drag all the way down to A20, highlighting that whole
range of cells, then Left-click on the AutoSum character in the upper
toolbar. It will automatically put a formula in cell A20 of =SUM(A1:A19)
, or, you could just type that formula in A20 yourself to begin with and
forgo all the highlighting stuff.

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Kim Smith" <Kim wrote in message

David Biddulph

how do I get the sum total to appear on the bottom of a worskshee

"Kim Smith" <Kim wrote in message

If you mean in the status bar, View/ Status Bar, and highlight the cells you
wish to sum.
Right click in the status bar to switch between Sum/ Max/ Min, etc.
--
David Biddulph