Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
cmar

Default MS Visual Basic error

Whenever I try to enter a formula in cell, I get this MS Visual Basic
warning:
" Can't find project or library."

After I click "OK", I can enter the formula in the cell. How can I get rid
of this message?
Thanks, CMA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mrice

Sounds like you have a missing reference to a dll.

In the VBA editor, hit tools- references and see if any of the ticked
entries are labelled as missing.

Un-ticking these might just help.

--
mrice

Research Scientist with many years of spreadsheet development experience
mrice's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10931
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=550402