Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Export EXCEL spreadsheet to .csv file

How can I save an excel spreadsheet to a .csv file? I have been told
to do "Save As" and choose .csv. However, I do not have that option!!
I can save as .xls, .htm, .html, .xml, .txt, .xlt, .mht but there is NO
..csv.
I am using MS 2002 version of EXCEL, SP3.

Any other ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RichardSchollar

Hi

Are you sure you're not able to scroll down that list & beyond to find
csv there? You should have a set of file type options down which you
can scroll to the one you want.

Richard

wrote:

How can I save an excel spreadsheet to a .csv file? I have been told
to do "Save As" and choose .csv. However, I do not have that option!!
I can save as .xls, .htm, .html, .xml, .txt, .xlt, .mht but there is NO
.csv.
I am using MS 2002 version of EXCEL, SP3.

Any other ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David Biddulph

wrote in message
ups.com...
How can I save an excel spreadsheet to a .csv file? I have been told
to do "Save As" and choose .csv. However, I do not have that option!!
I can save as .xls, .htm, .html, .xml, .txt, .xlt, .mht but there is NO
.csv.
I am using MS 2002 version of EXCEL, SP3.

Any other ideas?

As was mentioned elsewhere, those sound like the options for "Save as Web
Page", rather than for "Save As". It sounds as if your setup has either
been customised or corrupted. I'll leave someone else to suggest a cure.
--
David Biddulph

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Marcelo

David, either on the "Save as Web Page" we have the option to save as a CSV,
I think is better to reinstal excel.

regards

"David Biddulph" escreveu:

ups.com...