Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pugsly8422

Default push button paste special

I have thousands of formulas on one page, and I need to copy the results to
another page. I've been doing this one at a time, highlight the results,
ctrl+c, go to the other page, right click, paste special, paste values and
number formats.

I heard someone mention something about creating a push button, kind of like
a shortcut. Is there a way to do this to make this process any easier?

Thanks in advance!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
robert111

switch on macro record, set to relative references, do it once. Create a
circle or oval, highlight it, hover over bottom right hand corner, right
click, assign macro. That is your button.

--
robert111
robert111's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31996

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Daniel CHEN

Go to menu:
ToolsCustomize
Select Commands tab
Select [Edit] from left Category listbox
Drag [Paste Value] from rgith commands listbox and drop it on your toolbar.

--
Best regards,
---