Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rosie D

Default how do i change the default location of my picture files in Excel

I have moved my picture files to my D drive and wish to select the pictures
folder on my D drive without having to navigate each time I wish to insert a
picture
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Corey

I think it could be done by code.
But i do know that once you navigate the first time, each subsequent time it
will look to that folder
Corey....
"Rosie D" <Rosie wrote in message
I have moved my picture files to my D drive and wish to select the pictures
folder on my D drive without having to navigate each time I wish to insert
picture

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ardus Petus

You must change the value of registry key:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curre ntVersion\Explorer\User
Shell Folders\My Pictures

to D:\My Pictures

HTH
--