Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DaveT

Default How do I change the default font color in Excel?

In my home version of Excel 2003 the automatic (default) color that is
assigned to everything (fonts, borders, etc.) is blue. This creates a problem
when I transfer things from home to work, where the default color is black. I
would like to change my home default color to black, but cannot figure out
how. Help?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Zygan

try clicking Tool options find the colour tab and click Standard
clours select black
then click format cells font tab select colour to be automatic
test if black
Should work

--
Zygan