Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Irfan

Default Distances between Postal Codes

Hello There,

I am working with two lists. One is a list of Service Locations and the
other is a list of retail stores. I am trying to find out how far the retail
locations are from the Service Locations using their Postal Codes.

Is there a way to find the distance between two postal codes? I am really
stuck and am hoping that this does not have to be done manually.

Thank you in advance,
Irfan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Paul Lautman

Irfan wrote:
Hello There,

I am working with two lists. One is a list of Service Locations and
the other is a list of retail stores. I am trying to find out how
far the retail locations are from the Service Locations using their
Postal Codes.

Is there a way to find the distance between two postal codes? I am
really stuck and am hoping that this does not have to be done
manually.

Thank you in advance,
Irfan

You can call the Google Maps directions API. That'll give a distance by road
as opposed to as the crow files.