smck

Default VBA Codes

I am new to VBA Codes and would like to get an understanding of the codes and
their meaning. Is there a site I can visit that has the codes and their
meanings listed? Any help for an address is very much appreciated.

Thanks,
smck
Edwin Tam

Microsoft Office (and Excel) comes with the VBA On-line help, with detailed
documentation for all VBA vocabularies.

However, such help files are not installed by default. You need to manually
choose to have them installed during the installation process. (Choose
customize during install.)

After you have the VBA on-line help installed, go to VBA Editor (from the
Tools menu, choose Macros, then choose Visual Basic Editor), from the Help
menu, choose "Visual Basic Help", and you'll see the VBA Documentation.

Another good way is to read a VBA programming book for beginners. I would
recommend the Microsoft Press titles:

"Microsoft Excel 2002 Visual Basic for Applications Step by Step"
"Microsoft Excel 2003 Programming Inside Out"

The first one is very good for beginners. But there doesn't seemed to be an
Excel 2003 version. But the 2002 version is already enough and there
shouldn't be much changes in Excel 2003.

Regards,
Edwin Tam

http://www.vonixx.com