JMelloman

Default I am not able to format cells for zip codes

The first number of zip codes ("0") does not display in cells. I Have tried
to format cells for zip codes but this still does not help.

Frank Kabel

Hi
use a custom format such as:
00000

"JMelloman" wrote:

The first number of zip codes ("0") does not display in cells. I Have tried
to format cells for zip codes but this still does not help.

Dave Peterson

Maybe you could use a custom format to cover both 5 digits and 9 digit zips:

[99999]00000-0000;00000

--

Dave Peterson