Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike1

Default Need to automatically number order forms in excel upon opening?

I have generated an order form in Excel 2003. Each time the form is opened I
would like for the cell entitled, "order number", to be filled in
automatically with the next number in the sequence so that we do not
duplicate numbers. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave O

I had a very similar conversation on this NG last week- you should be
able to adapt this to suit your needs:
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...7d46b164f9 7d