Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
LAUR

Default Selected cells not visible

How can I change the color of selected cells in XL 2003? Normally they
appear as light blue, with the active cell in white, but suddenly the
selection color is so faint you can barely tell the cells are selected.

There is another post on here with a similar question and the answer refers
the user to a Knowledge Base article which is no longer available....?

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bryan Hessey

The setting is made if you rightmouse the Background (Desktop) and
select Properties, select the Appearances tab, and then select
Advanced.
In the displayed Active Windowm select 'Selected' and allocate a
required colour.

Hope this helps

--

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=542192