Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
steveguebert

Default how to create a toolbar button to set selected cells to wrap text

In Excel I frequently go to Format Cells, Alignment tab, then select check
box to wrap (or not wrap) text. How can I create a toggle button I can put
on my toolbar so I can wrap (not wrap) text for the selected cells with just
the one mouse click?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

steve