-   -   how to create a toolbar button to set selected cells to wrap text (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/59530-how-create-toolbar-button-set-selected-cells-wrap-text.html)

steveguebert

how to create a toolbar button to set selected cells to wrap text

In Excel I frequently go to Format Cells, Alignment tab, then select check
box to wrap (or not wrap) text. How can I create a toggle button I can put
on my toolbar so I can wrap (not wrap) text for the selected cells with just
the one mouse click?

Gord Dibben

how to create a toolbar button to set selected cells to wrap text

steve

Sub Wrap_Text()
With Selection
.WrapText = Not .WrapText