Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Hru48

Default Refreashing queries in multiple spreasheets

Hey all,

I have 14 folders in a directory each of which contain 10 spreadsheets
with a query on sheet 1 which needs to be refreashed every month.

I need your help to figure out a macro which will open each folder in
turn and then open each spreadsheet in turn refreash the macro and then
close down the sheet and folder.

Even if you could tell me how to refreash the queries in every
spreadsheet in one folder without having to to do it manually would be
a big help.

Cheers

Hayley

--
Hru48
Hru48's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24895

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Hru48

Ok, but how do I open and close all the different sheets in the folder?