Sharon

Default Executing multiple queries through a macro

Currently we have a macro that kicks off different queries to access data
from the same datasource. Before each query runs, it will ask for the userid
and password. Unfortunately, we can't save the password because of security
reason. So we need type in the same userid & password many times. When the
first query runs, the connection to the datasource is established. I was
wondering if there is a way we can do to reuse that connection and eliminate
the need of repeatedly typing in the userid & password for connecting.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
Sharon