Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bytecadet

Default calender as a drop down list option in excel

Hi,

I want to show a calender as a validation list box in excel, so that all you
have to do is click on the date.

I know i could create a list of dates, but a calender would look much better.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Paul B

Bytecadet, see if this is what you want,

http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Bytecadet" wrote in message

I want to show a calender as a validation list box in excel, so that all

you
have to do is click on the date.

I know i could create a list of dates, but a calender would look much

better.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jo

Hi I've the same problem and the instructions on the website aren't helpful
at all and are difficult to follow, missing steps and plain impossible. is
there a site written in extremely plain english that any idiot can follow?