Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Musky

Default Price Lists

I built an estimate spreadsheet, I want to be able to choose a product
from a dropdown that I created and have a price automatically come up
for that product in a different cell. Can anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

It sounds like you could build a table with the part numbers in column A and the
prices in column B.

Then you could use data|validation for the dropdown and =vlookup() to retrieve
the price.

Debra Dalgleish has some notes for you:
and

--